TRAININGS AND CERTIFICATIONS FOR INDIVIDUALS AND ORGANIZATIONS
- NEGOTATION SKILLS WORKSHOP – Theory and tools from the Harvard Negotiation Project
The mission of the Harvard Negotiation Project is to improve the theory and practice of conflict resolution and negotiation by working on real world conflict intervention, theory building, education and training, writing and disseminating new ideas.
Strengthen your negotiation capabilities
Becoming an expert negotiator requires a keen understanding of the negotiation process, along with thorough preparation and practice. In this intensive, one-day program, you will acquire proven theories, tools, and techniques for effectively navigating the negotiation process from setup to outcome.
Designed to help you anticipate, systematically prepare, and identify leverage points in negotiation, this program provides critical insights into negotiation dynamics, as well as a personal roadmap for improving outcomes at the negotiation table.
- Increase individual skills as negotiator, specifically focusing on situation management where both achievements as well as work relationships are paramount.
- Create a self-inventory of your own personal style and explore why and which of your techniques are effective.
- Share an operational analytical framework and tools to prepare and conduct negotiations developed in the Harvard Negotiation Project.
- DEVELOP SUSTAINABILITY IN ORGANIZATIONS
CTI offers a comprehensive review of the industry’s current approach to balancing environmental, economic and social considerations. In addition, tools and information are provided to enhance future progress. For the business enterprise, sustainable development means adopting business strategies and activities that meet the needs of the enterprise and its stakeholders today while protecting, sustaining and enhancing the human and natural resources that will be needed in the future.
Certificación Internacional en Sostenibilidad por el Center for Sustainability and Excellence (CSE); y expedido por el Chartered Management Institute.