Register in our next Emotional Intelligence Assessment seminar and obtain certification!!!
- 1 full day (8-hour) seminar in Spanish
- Includes, course material and Certificate of Completion
What is Emotional Intelligence Assessment?
This Assessment is based on the Six Seconds Model, and is called the Six Seconds Emotional Intelligence Assessment (SEI™). SEI provides a solution to help leaders measurably improve. The tool assesses competence and delivers a practical roadmap for development. SEI predicts over 54% of important success factors: effectiveness, relationships, quality of life, and health – essential outcomes for thriving teams.
SEI Features and Benefits
- Helps People Change- The Six Seconds Model is practical, action oriented, simple.
- Gets Results because is Development Focused - learnable competencies, practical, applicable advice, practical development activities in reports.
- Is efficient for practitioners featuring a range of tools - array of reports & assessments, training modules, curricula, and supporting products.
- Is Reliable - Rigorous - best-in-class psychometrics (normed, standardized).
- Works with your people - International - more languages than any other EQ assessment, developed & validated worldwide.
- Saves time Easy Interface - online or paper, takes about 20 minutes.
The SEI assessments are the only tests based on the Six Seconds EQ Model. Developed in 1997 to help people put the theory of emotional intelligence into action, the Six Seconds Model consists of three significant pursuits (macro areas) with eight underlying competencies (shown in the graph below).
This model leads people make decisions that are truly effective:
- Know Yourself is increasing self-awareness. It helps people gain insight into the emotional drivers of behavior.
- Choose Yourself is building self-management and self-direction. It helps people identify key goals, follow intentions, and proactively solve problems.
- Give Yourself is aligning daily choices with a larger sense of purpose. It helps people put their vision and values in action, maintain healthy relationships, and build thriving teams and organizations.
This seminar will help you and your co-workers improve their decision making skills.
How is the seminar structured?
- Practical Exercises
- Group Discussion
- Case Studies